Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

good beaches for senior week?

I'm looking for a quaint little beach to go to with my friends this year for senior week. I don't want something overly crowded and i don't want to go to ocean city or myrtle beach. something like stone harbor would be nice. Also it needs to be along the east coast, preferably in MD, NJ, DE, or such.

thank you!! =]

Favorite Answer

how about misquamicut. (spelling is horribly wrong lol. its in rhode island. that where i went for my senior week last year. it was really nice. I hope you find a place to go and have fun!

bear in suggestions which you are the chaperon and not between the associates. as long as you shop those barriers your interest would be plenty less complicated. they may well be solid youngsters yet they are nevertheless young human beings. be at liberty to have relaxing yet continually be on the seem out if no longer for eating and partying, you do no longer prefer to be the single the mother and dad element their finger at could one pass residing house pregnant. solid success and characteristic in charge risk-free relaxing.