PAGRO asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

with a crappy economy, where can I get a great vacation package for the Caribbean this holiday season?

I still have a job and a budget for a vacation, so would like to take advantage of it, where can I find good deals to the Caribbean? all-inclusive is fine, but not a requirement.

Favorite Answer

we used this site to book a cheap trip to mexico in january. we had to cancel 1 of the acitivites we booked and they reimbursed us no problem. very easy site to navigate and the prices were +/- $300 less than every travel agent we tried ! last minute (used to be site 59) is owed by American Express, so I found them reputable...

http://us.lastminute.com/index.html

Good luck & hope you find something nice within your budget!

easily, that's no longer superb. what's super a pair of crappy financial device is that any coverage would be interpreted as progression inspite of its long term effects--evaluate the ninety's, redistribution of the financial device, besides because of the fact the educational device, then heavily ask your self--Why hasn't the financial device had rich improve and replenished the markets?