Sex with a person whose HIV positive?

If I have a HIV positive partner, can I just do penetration,foreplay, kiss and lick her at places. I won't kiss on the mouth and everything is done without swallowing. Is it safe? How can I make it safer?I know besides using condoms.

Favorite Answer

Have a look at www.thebody.com and read the answers of HIV specialists in relation to the risks associated with serodiscordant couples. That is couples where one partner is positive and the other is negative.

Roughly speaking you will discover the following:

Kissing, touching, petting carries no risk. Oral sex carries a small risk, but many serodiscordant couples engage in it repeatedly without passing the disease. Oral sex is considered a safe enough activity by many people including HIV specialists.

Unprotected penetrative sex carries a significant risk. However, where an in tact physical barrier (in the form of a latex condom) is used there is effective prevention of the transmission of HIV. In other words, if the condom stays on and does not break you cannot contract HIV.

Good condoms, properly used, with adequate lubrication should not break.

If your partner is on antiretroviral drugs and has had an undetectable viral load for 6 months or more, and neither you nor she have other infections; then even if an accident happens and the condom breaks, the chances of transmission are much reduced. Although some experts would say that the chance of transmission in those circumstances is negligible, it is better to assume that there is a reduced risk, but that there still is a risk.

If an accident happens because a condom breaks or slips off; then you can attend an accident and emergency room and ask for post exposure prophylaxis (PEP). Provided this treatment is commenced within 72 hours of exposure your chances of getting HIV are further reduced.

There are many happy and healthy serodiscordant couples. Unfortunately, there is ignorance out there that diminishes that happiness. The worst symptom of HIV is stigma and it and ignorance help the disease spread.

Stay informed, safe and healthy.

Good luck.

I am HIV+ and my wife of 8 years is not, but we don't engage in intercourse any longer. It is not worth the risk. Condoms break!!! And guys most definitely can get HIV from a woman. Studies show 15% of all men that contracted HIV sexually did so from sex with a female partner. I contracted mine that way.

you can kiss her, u wotn get infected by kissing, do foreplay as long as she doesnt get fluids on you or on a open wounds and if anything just keep a condom with u and lots of lubb that way the condom wont brake

Source(s): www.mylifewithhiv.com

You're an idiot. -.- Sorry.

It is very very very unlikely to contract HIV from the saliva in the mouth. Penetration is much more likely to do it. Foreplay, and oral sex is almost as likely.

Just **** her. Your lifes not worth much so. You might as well get the STDs while you still can. So get out, get active, and take on every day as if it were your last; STDs will be your savior. and i quote "penis".

Abstenice to be safest. Tbh if i were in your spot i wouldnt risk it.

the best,easiest and safest way is using condom !

you want to penetrate her without condom? I guess you want to get AIDS.

go see a doc