Book recommendation, fantasy/science fiction?

*NO MATURE CONTENT *For teenagers (12-16) *SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY, like in aliens & monsters & kind of nerdy stuff. Dragons or something *Please NO Narnia/Harry Potter/Stephenie Meyer/Eragon stuff *NO VAMPIRE STUFF *Preferably no alcohol *Please suggest more than one book *Please leave this question if your... show more *NO MATURE CONTENT
*For teenagers (12-16)
*SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY, like in aliens & monsters & kind of nerdy stuff. Dragons or something
*Please NO Narnia/Harry Potter/Stephenie Meyer/Eragon stuff
*NO VAMPIRE STUFF
*Preferably no alcohol
*Please suggest more than one book
*Please leave this question if your a noob when it comes to fantasy
*No naked persons in teh book <.<
*Don't answer just to get points

That was all. Thanks for all help! <333 The most important things are listed at the top, less important things is at the bottom. If you give a short plot summary, your chances of getting 10 points will increase! And of course the chance of getting a best answer will increase also if you have fantasy experience & is serious about the question.
Update: Caring carer, I'm reading inkheart right now, sorry, I forgot to tell... EarthKidd, that was a bit short books... I'd like them to be around 300 pages.. >.< Buttertart, that sounds good ^^ Thanks for warning me about the mature content&drinking <333 && also for setting 12+, cause that helps... show more Caring carer, I'm reading inkheart right now, sorry, I forgot to tell...

EarthKidd, that was a bit short books... I'd like them to be around 300 pages.. >.<

Buttertart, that sounds good ^^ Thanks for warning me about the mature content&drinking <333 && also for setting 12+, cause that helps me

Robert S, thanks for giving a description of the books, and warning <33

sgatlantisrose, thank you so much for giving a summary of the books, and for taking time to write that much, I really appreciate it. And thanks for informing me about new sci fi books.

Yes Annie, I did mean with dragons n stuff. Sorry for not making myself clear. Thanks for the warning, I think I'll stay away from too bloody stories, cause I didn't get to sleep recently [because of horror story], and that is very important. It helped a lot.

Robinsondk1: Thanks for the sites, and for telling me about the book ^^

Aww guys! I'd really love to give 10 points to more than one person... TT-TT