Do you think cheating is?

so my boyfriend was talking to this girl on the internet and sent him a picture of her naked??? so emotionally cheating or what? guys? girls?

i dont know if he asked for it, all i know is he saved it, he lied to me about it so i broke up with him. just wanting to see what you all had to say about it

Favorite Answer

HELL YES! that is cheating. idk how much he says he lves your it is cheating.

its not cheating unless he asked for the pic. im wondering though what kind of things they talk about that would make her send a pic. in other words its sounds fishy to me.ask him how he would feel if you did that to a guy or a guy you were chatting to sent you a pic. i will tell you if he really cares about you he would not like it!

i dont think he should be talking to her in the first place,but that is only my opinion.

Source(s): life experience

Its not cheating cause he hasn't slept or kissed this girl but yeh i would be mad at my boyfriend if i found out he had naked pictures of another girl.

I don't think it's cheating as long as he didn't ask for the picture. But it is really wrong. I would be mad at my boyfriend if he did that for sure!

Yes of course it is cheating, he abused your trust and went behind your back, he deserves a kick to the curb, and why would he need to look elsewhere when he has you? seems like a waste of space, you deserve so much better hun.

i personally think it could be either wya. if he was encouraging her behaivior, then yes it was cheating. if she just sent it out of the blue, without him leading her to do that, then no. it wasnt cheating. but if you feel like you should talk to him about it, then do that. just dont be nice about it. you have to be stern and serious. good luck

ok look at it this way.. he already got the picture right? so maybe he got her address too! whats next? think about it, once a guy or girl do something like this thats it! they will most likely go to the next step.

if she just sent him a pic and he didnt ask for it and didnt know it was gonna happen it not really cheating. if its his fault then its kinda bad

yea im a guy and i think that is cheating in a way

It's cheating if you hadn't agreed to that sort of thing before he did it.

i dont think it was a girl. it probally a 50 year old man