is this normal or do i need a life?

i am 23, single, and i want to have a baby so badly that i often dream about it. i see other girls my age with babies and i'm happy for them but i also feel a little pain of jealousy. i just feel like i was meant to be a mom. what the heck.

Favorite Answer

your only 23 you sill have the rest of your life

i think you are normal what made you think you aren't ??

just because you want a baby doesn't make you not normal!

• greg t

Relax, you are 23. It will happen. Having a baby is not like buying a new puppy at the pet store, get serious with a guy first because the last thing you want to be is a single mom.

It is normal. Sadly I have been having the same urgent feeling to have a child for the past year, but my boyfriend isn't ready and we want to get married first. Maybe you should take a look in your life and see what you would need in order to have a child.

So they are normal feelings. I not only have those feelings but have heard of many other women having those feelings.

Yeah it's normal,you have a natural mothering instinct.

just wait and be patient it will come