how many of you still live with your parents?

and how old are you,be honest.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All these 13 yr olds online in the middle of the day? wow.

OK I am 30, so of course I do not live w/ my parents. I got married and moved out at age 16. Not recommended. It is HARD If you are not in an abusive home, and your parents help you out, you should stay til you get an education and a job. Of course being 30 and still living w/ parents may be a little pathetic if you have never asserted independence. Now moving back with parents during hard times is different, as long as it is temporary. As for myself, I've had my independence too long. I would be MISERABLE going back

• 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

I Dont Know Why You Are Asking This Question

I Am 20, My Bro 24

And My Friend 35, 30,21,23, 14, 18..........

And My Neibours Are 40,21,28,30...........

All Of Are Leaving With Parents........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am 37. living with parent. It is our responsibility to look after our parents. As they have struggled for our growth. The same repeats when we are old. So we have to be model for our children. That is indian culture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not old enough to move out, so, yes I live with my parents. I think that most people my age live with their parents.

• 1 decade ago

I am 23 and I live with my parents. I left for a bit then came back...saves a lot of money and it helps them having me around to help out with daily household duties.

• 1 decade ago

Over 50, and I don't live with my parents any more.

• c
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Left after high school, 18

• 1 decade ago

I left my parents house when I was 18.

• 1 decade ago

im 20, still live with my parents. I am moving to college next year, but i dont want to leave. what can i say? i got it good at home. no appartment to pay for, free food, and good parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.