Which electronic game device for a 3 year old?

My daughter (3 years old) wants a video game system like her big brother & sister. Any suggestions? Wondering about the Vtech system, Leapster or should I just spring for a Nintendo DS?

Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They just made a new games system called a Didj. It is at walmart for $90. Very educational too.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

There are many! If you like Leapfrog go to the Leapfrog website found in my source to browse their products. When you get there, hover your mouse over the "Products" tab, and look at shop by age. If you plan purchasing products that you expect to last a very long time, well, let's just say that their older product's web pages don't exist anymore. For example, another answer in this page mentioned the Didj. Its web page on the Leapfrog website cannot be easily found anymore, and you can only buy it online like on Ebay. Sorry I couldn't provide you with more sources, but Leapfrog is the only children's device company that I know, but there may be more.

Attachment image
  • 1 decade ago

ds shell play with it forever and love it and u can get movies on it and shell just love it

Source(s): got 2
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can get her a leap frog that's the best one i would get

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.