Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

CAN A BOY AND A GIRL JUST BE FRIENDS?

ive been wiht my boyfriend for almost 2 years but in the first 6 months i realized he was still communicating with his ex girlfriend . i asked him about the number in his fone and he jus ttold me she was an old friend and that she was unattractive . i let it go but in the back of my mind i knew he was lying. i then decided to call this female and she tells me that shes his exgirlfriend and that shes been with him for 3 years and all this xtra rara **** . i then called her again from his fone and cursed her THE **** OUT because i saw that she was calling him still and that he was on the fone simultaneously to me . ( like when i got off the fone with him he called her and vise versa ) he told me he hasn't had sex with her since hes been with me and that he was just talking to her but if that was the case he would have told me . i dont c the reason y he still needs to talk to him . I HAVE NO IDEA Y HES TALKIN TO HER STILL hes telling me hes not but im not sure . CAN A BOY AND A GIRL JUST BE FRIENDS LIKE HE SAID. is he still talking to her and lying to me . i actually found out on my birthday which ruined my whole day

no'h, I don't believe it's possible to be just friends with the opposite sex. Why? Because I've tried to be just friends with so many people and either me or the other person would start to like the other. Granted, if you are just a, "Hello, Goodbye, How Was the Weather" Friend. That would work. But to actually care about the others feelings in a one on one kind of way. . . that gets very fuzzy when that scenario hits.

OK first of all you SHOULDNT be mad at the GIRL it should be ur so call loyal and faithful bf that u should be pissed at. If it REALLY was just a friend he was talking to then it he wouldnt be so sneaky about it and it wouldnt blow up into a situation like it is now. And that whole " she's unattractive" crap is just a cheap way of getting u off his back. But inthe end i do think males and females can be friends as long as they know their boundaries.

yes a boy and a girl can be friends. now ex boyfriend and girlfriends can rarely be friends it usually goes back to being a couple again unless the fight pretty much ended things but they seem to be getting along just fine with me but what you are saying. I think he wants yu and he wants her. Get rid of him and find someone else who cares about what you say and what you want.

yeah they can just be friend but to be honest in thins case i dunno if they are... if they are ex's then you would thing that they wern't chatting that much and stuff. I think you were right to have a go at her down the phone! if it keeps going on they start to wonder if you are really happy in the relationship and do you deserve better?

Yeah a guy and girl can def just be friends!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlRsO...

hes cheating and you need to let him go...