Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What is a good chocolate dessert recipe for thanksgiving?

I am making a dessert to take to my boyfriends family get together on thanksgiving and want to make something with chocolate. The pumpkin pies, pecan pies, etc. are all gonna be there already. Any ideas on some yummy chocolate recipes?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

storebought chocolate poundcake

oreo cookies

cool whip

chocolate pudding

hershey's syrup

layer as follows:

sliced CHOCOLATE poundcake on bottom

drizzle w/ hershey's syrup

spread prepared instant choc pudding

crumble oreos

spread cool whip on top

crumble more oreos for decoration

It's called Sex on a platter OR DEATH BY CHOCOLATE! LOL but it's easy and delicious!

oR TRY ALLRECIPES.COM........they have EVERYTHING!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chocolate Passion Dessert

http://foodandbeverage.cc/recipe/Chocolate_Passion...

24 Fudge brownies

2 c Sliced strawberries

2 Bananas

2 Tubs (8 oz ea) Cool Whip

Chocolate Non-Dairy Topping -thawed 1. Cute brownies into 1/2 inch cubes.

2. Layer in a 3 quart serving bowl; 1/2 of the brownies, 1 cup of

the strawberries, 1 sliced banana, and 1 tub of the Cool Whip Chocolate Whipped topping. 3. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Khalua Brownies....these are single handedly the best baked dessert I've ever eaten. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cup Flour -- sifted 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon Salt 2/3 cup Butter 3 Squares Baking Chocolate 3 large Eggs 2 cups Sugar 1/4 cup Kahlua, PLUS 1 tablespoon Kahlua 3/4 cup Walnuts -- chopped Directions: Grease a 9" square cake pan. Preheat oven to 350F. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler over hot water. Beat the eggs and sugar until light; add the flour mixture, chocolate mixture and 1/4 cup Kahlua to the eggs. Blend well. Stir in the nuts. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan and with remaining Kahlua.

• I am making chocolate cream pie, you just buy 2 packets of instant pudding mix, and you need 2% milk, chocolate chips/chocolate candy bar and whipped cream or whipped topping. You make the pudding using less milk than the box says and spread it into a baked pie shell and you can either mix the chocolate cany into the pudding mixture or layer it on top, its so yummmmm! Oh and just spread the whipped cream all over the top!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Brownies, fudge and cookies are great. Maybe a chocolate cake. I have several chocolate recipes at:

http://www.cooking-is-easy-and-fun.com/All-About-C...

• 1 decade ago

Girl anything Chocolate is a hit just make what ur hearts desires trust me you will win there heart with that

• 1 decade ago

i'm planning on making chocolate dirt cake.......you can find recipes on google (i'd skip the gummy worms) and i like to add kahlua to it. yumm!

• 1 decade ago

death by chocolate

Source(s): yummy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.