Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

I have heard that there are a lot of misogynists on this site, is that true ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No, there are just a few, but are obsessed.

• 1 decade ago

Odd, I had not noticed a great deal of misogyny on this site but for a couple of instances which is to be expected. However, your question seems to have brought a few more out of the woodwork I see. From the looks of it, I would have to say that you are dealing with more with immaturity than misogyny.

Source(s): Nursing and Social Work
  • Erin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm sure there are some. There are more who take the misogynist attitude only to spark controversy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say no. I'd say there are a lot of idiots/nut jobs that need psychoanalysis. The ration of nutjobs to normal people is 1 to 3.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope. There's only a few and half of them are trolls anyways.

There are also some misandrists around here. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! And there are plenty of feminists who like men in general but still have some rather sexist attitudes, like "women are smarter".

• 1 decade ago

I have been told that the following equation has been proven to be correct in all senses.

(No. of Misogynists - No. of Misandrists) / 9 = 0.

Lol '! Answers' ! :-D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that, as in real life, it seems like there are a lot more than are really present because they are such a vocal and obnoxious minority we notice them more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are a few.

But hell, most of them have several different accounts, so I'm sure it just seems like there are more than there really are.

• 1 decade ago

No...not at all..considered, sage men who do not disrespect, dislike or mistrust women at all..have no concept of equality though, but thoroughly decent chaps! They like the world as is it is!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think there are a few genuine misogynists, most of what you see is banter, questioning of hypocrisy and/or trolling.

Its the Gender and Women's Studies Section, misandrists are the dominiant group.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.