do people always mess up your name?

my name is alicia. i always get called lisa, allison and ashley. ONE TIME someone actually called me laurie.? i just dont know how my name is so difficult to remember. what about you???

jessamy- you know what you totally reminded me of!! back in grade school me and 3 of my gfs put a song on the radio!!! lol this is literally what the radio guy said

"alright we have some ladies who requested a song.. this song is for you giselle, lindsay, stacy and stephanie."

i was like WHAT??? lol i completely forgot about that. stephanie must be a radio thing i guess!!!!! hilarious

mullet man- you gave me a fake answer but i still laughed out loud- literally. i dont know why but that made me laugh really hard. :-)

Favorite Answer

My name is Jessamy. I pronounce it like Sesame (Jess-a-me). No one gets it right. I dedicated a song on the radio one time and they called me Stephanie. I even had someone call me Charlemaine. I have no idea where she got that. I live in the south and they always want to say Jess sammy or Jess a may.

In elementary school, for some reason, on my Honor Roll certificate my name would always be spelt wrong.

My name is Crystal.. but they'd spell it Chystal.

Yeah, wtf?

They got rid of the R and put in a frigggen H. -_-

• My first name is Jessica, and it's very rarely messed up. My last name however gets screwed up on a regular basis. It's to the point where I'm tired of correcting people, so I don't.

Not my first name but always my last, it's spelled with a C but it sounds like an S so it gets everybody confused

• Duke

Yes.

I have a twin brother. People who don't know me & him really well call me by his name most of the time.

It has happened so much I quit correcting people about it long ago...

Yeah me too.

My name is Alexandria and I never thought that it was a hard name.

But people still call me Alexandra. It's not that big of a difference but I still hate it.

Yes.

That's why I ended up pronouncing my name differently.

I got so tired of people coming up with the strangest spellings and pronounciations of my name.

Now, it's simple.

Yes, my first name is hard to spell and pronounce which is why I go by my middle name.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

my name is lynsey and everyone spells in like lindsey or lindsay

IT L Y N S E Y

I've been called Mallet Man on more than one occasion. I feel your pain.