I eat 24/7, and don't gain any weight?

My mom buys food every Friday, and by like Monday, most Of its gone. The real kicker is, I don't gain any weight. I weight like 125. this had been going on since like last summer. After i get done eating, I eat someone, and I'll still be hungry, but don't gain any weight. As a matter of fact, I think I've lost a few pounds ( football ). WTF?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • O.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah yeah, just rub it in!

some of us aren't as lucky!

• 1 decade ago

Well, it could be that your metabolism is speeding up. With Football and everything, it has a tendency to do so when you're in sports or something. It also depends on what your eating and how much of it. If you're just snacking on McDonald's or something, your metabolism will only quicken. If you're eating three hearty meals a day, your metabolism will slow because it takes longer to digest and such and you'll start to gain weight. Although, eating 5-6 times a day will not help you gain weight because you're body will want to get rid of the food and distribute the nutrients as soon as possible so you can eat again sooner, which is why the metabolism quickens.

• 1 decade ago

I think your asking why your not gaining weight: Chances are your matabolism is high and most of all the food you eat is burned off while you do nothing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have fast metabolism! But even if you don't gain, your eating habits could still affect your cholesterol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Two words: Tape Worm.

Go to the doctor.

• 1 decade ago

You eat someone, or you eat something? @__@

Anyway, if you're hungry, you need to eat more. Try adding some protein shakes into your diet and see if that doesn't help. If it doesn't, then see your doc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

High metabolism. Simple as that. It'll slow down as you age.

• 1 decade ago

you've got a fast metabolism but that doesn't need the junk you put in your body has no effect on you it can give you bad cholesterol etc.

• 1 decade ago

You have a high metabolism and thats a good thing.

• gretch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

must be freaking nice.

just wait till you get a little older. it will all catch up to ya!

btw... it isn't nice to eat people.

• 1 decade ago

You have a high metabolism.

Lucky duck!

Peace and Love to All

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.