Should I do what she asks?

My girlfriend keeps asking me to take off my shoes before I lay down in the bed. I have a real problem with authority so I've been purposefully rubbing my shoes all over my sheets right in front of her. She threatened to break up with me if I continue doing this. Should I just listen to her and start taking off my shoes?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are on a roll here...I love your questions

• 1 decade ago

I think 95% of the people i know would say the same thing "take off your shoes before you go to bed" but if you're keeping them on because she say take them off, then you'll start looking like an Asshole, and i don't think you're an asshole! and since she's your girlfriend, just take them off'

and stop the rubbing! she's not trying to control you or anything! but if the matter is deeper than just the shoes then you'll have to explain better other than that, it won't hurt to take them off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol don't be such a *****, she is asking you to take off your shoes big deal, if you think she starts to try and push you around than you should lay the smack down, but no shoes on the bed seems relatively reasonable to me.

Oh, and breaking up with you over it? I would tell her to take a walk.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you should start taking off your shoes. Maybe she thinks you are getting the sheets dirty from your shoes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • greg t
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If you have a problem with this, then you any relationship that you get into is doomed from the start. If you think a girlfriend asking you to do something is "authority", then you aren't going to have too many of them in your life. Lighten up.

• Srsly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This appears to be the most simple and easy answer yet.

Take off your damn shoes.

• 1 decade ago

yes you should take off your shoes and if you don't then you want her to dump you

• 1 decade ago

Yes! She's not saying it to disrespect you, she's saying it because it's unhygienic.

• 1 decade ago

of course, but that's a little crazy her saying she will break up with you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.