How do I deal with family stress?

I'm 16, my step mom is prego. she gets pissed about everything. my parents finances are tight, there searching for health insurance for the baby. thats not going well. my dad is having a hard time finding work, [hes a logger and the industry is wayyy down] there always yelling at each other. the smallest things make them have hay day. my sister spill juice this morning and my step mom flipped out. she started throwing sh.it. my boyfriend and i are having issues and i just dont know what to do! i cant talk to my parents becuase they freak out about EVERYTHING! and i dont know where to turn. i keep getting angry and emotional. i cry like every night before bed. theres indents in my hands where my nails were digging in from clenching my fists so tight. i just dont know what to do. i love being happy but right now my life sucks! how do i relieve my stress im going crazy!!!!!

somebody help me!

oh and i cant get away from this all becuase im home schooled.

if i went to school i could hide there for a few hours a day... but that isnt the case.

i have a hard time eating and sleeping and i cant focus on my school work anymore.

every thought revolves around all of this.

At 16 you can probably get a job part time and that will give you a small breather. Regarding health insurance for the baby can qualify for free health insurance for a year through your state. Check state health insurance. It all depends on income and with your dad being out of work, she will qualify. When an argument ensue, take your leave and go into another room or go outside for a walk. Regarding boyfriend, is best for you to take a leave of absence in a relationship right now. Too young to be committed to anyone anyway and it just complicates matters.

Gosh, your family sounds just like MY family: hectic, always fighting, and always yelling:( I hate it too. Unfortunately, I go to public school. I used to be homeschooled, though, and I used to shut myself in my room. It didn't help much, though. I suggest family counseling.

It seems that you feel really screwed up of this problem. Hope you may found useful here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.info/health-... .