Question about the IPhone 3G?

Does the IPhone 3G come with internet(Safari) or do you have to pay extra like every other phone. Is the Iphone worth the money?

Is it a monthly or one time payment

Favorite Answer

Yes the iPhone 3G comes with Safari. I think it is well worth the money.

It comes with it for free so there is no monthly or 1-time payment.

the phone comes with safari as a preset application. you can use the app through a wi-fi connection. or through the internet you suscibe with AT&T. you have to get an unlimited plan when you buy the iphone directly from AT&T or the apple store. so that means if you are buying directly, you are forced to pay extra for unlimited data.on your other question about it being worth it. it depends what you care more about. if you care about the internet mostly, then dont get it. its not really a 3G because the signal keeps dropping down to the slower EDGE speeds. so you are better off getting a different phone(like the T-mobile G1 which has faster internet than AT&T). if you really like all the apps on the phone, and care a lot for the music, then definately go for the iphone. hope this helps!

The iPhone 3G comes with safari, but you need to subscribe to service by AT&T for it to work. The service is unlimited, so you can browse the internet as much as you want for one price. Is it worth it? I had the original iPhone and loved it. I bought the 3G almost as soon as it came out and have not regretted it. There are some technical issues with MobileMe, so I would not recommend it, but the iPhone itself is great.

safari ya tabel