Is my dream some kinda signal from my brain to me? Seemed urgent alright!?

I've never necessarily tried to do interpretation of my dreams before, but last night was VERY VERY intense. It was at two main places - the college and at home. And the main scenes revolved around me being responsible for making sure that I was guarding the door to a classroom and then later to my house preventing wild tigers from making a meal of the people inside. I did have a couple other people helping me on n off. The last scene was pretty graphic with the loud wailing of a child from the outside begging for help, and there 'seemed' something 'big and heavy' with her - trying to push open the door. From the keyhole I could see the child's right half face was very badly disfigured. I had decided we needed to open the door, to see what we could do, and was giving directions to everybody inside as to how to arm themselves and where to stand!

Sorry for some details, if it was too much. I still feel it physically in my body. If it was needed to prevent a wild tiger attack - I think, even now, I'd be very successful! ;)

Any and all help appreciated! :)

Thanks Brandy. I like to focus on the rest of it. Because I did eventually decide to face the tiger :))

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch...

• Amy R
    Favorite Answer

Well, you do seem to be feeling the weight of being the responsible party in many settings. You see people around you making poor decisions that place them at risk of emotional or physical or financial hardship and you want to intervene and save them from it. The disfigured child with the tiger would represent fears about sexual behavior of others - unplanned pregnancy and sexual diseases, etc.

Maybe someone in the mix is promiscuous and you worry their actions would throw the household into chaos. There is not much detail to work off of, if you had the other players and the topics of dialog around the attacks, it might help clarify this, but you see there being threats or risks regarding people at your home and at school - and you see yourself being able to keep things under control, but it wears on you.

• kolker

When misplaced in deep ideas, a few of us name it attention & a few name it zeroing-directly to, some thing be it, our mind forces the entire colleges to be wholly in connection and into the being of that suggestion ....this outcome in a transitority suspension of the prowess of all the ones colleges and that's why we're unreceptive to the indications. It could also be actual to a point that recent responses don't seem to be generated additionally on account that of the transitority suspension of the prowess or recreation. During the state of ' DEEP THOUGHT' mind enables best the ones responses to exist, nonetheless brief a lifestyles,which can be involving the ' DEEP THOUGHT' . The main issue is quite like that of a door with a lock which enables access best after deciphering a quantity and the codes preserve exchanging consistently as soon as the access is authorized however the individual can't reset a code until he makes an go out by way of the identical door and difference/ renews/refreshes the code whilst making an go out. Continuity, connectivity and conclusions over any suggestion system is the soul proprietary of HUMAN mind.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, signifies overwhelming gloom and disappointing failures. You may find yourself distressed and tormented by rivals.

It's just a wild dream.

And sorry i don't feel like reading your whole big long soliloquy.

Uhm .. it was a dream?? !