i wanna get a tattoo but... ?

i'm only 16. i have a friend that will do it for me. but i can't have my parents see it. anyone know where i could get it that could be seen in public, but i could easily hide around my parents???

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't have your friend do it. Not only do you have to hide it from your parents... but you got the chance of it lookin like crap. I would just wait until your parents will let you or until your 18. Then you don't have to worry about your parents and you can get a professional to do it.

Tattoos are awesome and are worth the wait. Don't let anyone do it just cause you want it done so bad... the tattoo will look bad.

You really should wait until you're 18. If you get your friend to do a tattoo, it's going to look unprofessional, the lines will be really bad, and you're going to wish you had waited pretty quick after you get it.

Honestly, just wait. I know it's hard, I love getting tattoos and I know how hard it is when I have to wait, but would you rather wait two years to get a tattoo that's well done and beautiful, or do you want one now that's going to change color and look terrible in a couple of years?

I am 30 years old and my sister is 32 and we have been hiding tattoss from our dad for the last 15 years, and you know what? He ALWAYS catches us, you will let you guard down and the will catch you. And if someone tattoos a minor without parentla consent, they can be prosocuted and held liable for damages. And if this friend isn't working in a shop with real ink and a real machine with sterile equipment, you shouldn't let him touch you.

i have one on the back of my neck and i got it when i was 14 i just wore my hair down when i was around my parents and up in public so people could see it

I want one soooo bad, but i'm only 15, and i don't have anyone to do it for me. :(

The back of your neck would be cute, or your foot, or your back... Really anywhere that's always covered whenever your around your parents.

please wait until you can get a professional to do it. The outcome of the tattoo is only part of your worries, what about the health risk associated with it?

omg!

chi-chi is my dogs namee!