Better for Wii? Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

I am going to buy a Wii for my kids (and the wife and I) for Christmas. We want to get one of the games for the system. Which game is better for the Wii console? (we want to get the guitar/drum/mike system)

Favorite Answer

Get guitar hero world tour but dont wait to long because most stores are having a hard time keeping it in stock. Rock band 2 wont be released until after Christmas.(December 30th)

http://www.instockonline.org/

• Pinkie

Rock Band because it's like Guitar Hero plus some. The whole family can play together at once too.

I politely disagree....mainly because of the studio program now present in Guitar Hero World Tour. You can compose your own songs and release them to the web for download. Quite frankly, that - and a better, more well known selection of music (to me) - sold me on GHWT.

By the way, the guitars are fully interchangeable with both games from what I hear....so buy the "box set" that appeals to you, then buy the game for the other one. Best of both worlds...how can you go wrong?