Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerPassword and Sign In · 1 decade ago

how can i get into my account.?

i have an another account open and i totally forgot the answer to the question can u please help me

Favorite Answer

oh...you should at least know that security question asked.As I recalled it was happened also to me a month ago.You should provide the correct data like date of your birth,user name,and the security question.IIn caseyou cant remember that I doubt if you can still open your account.So you better register the new one and be sure to remember any single information that you will provide upon registration.GGood luck

Besides that, you need to know the zip code of your street, if you really informed the correct birthday info and of course, the answer to your secret question, otherwise you will not be able to access it anymore.........