Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

when was the last time god created a computer fom nothing. or even dirt.?

without human intervention.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haven't you heard of creation by computer?

http://www.fiction.net/tidbits/computer/creation.c...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never, lots of people like to assert that the brain is the best computer around, this is not true. If you want proof, try mentally multiplying 4597459756973476 and 485874656748. My laptop can do that operation in one two-billionth of a second. Can the human brain match that?

• 1 decade ago

The "last" time? Well, somewhere on a planet in another solar system, i presume, but it would have been by evolution. A cell can be seen as an information processor, for example. When a protist backs out of a hostile environment and tends not to go in that direction again, it's processed information, for example.

• BK
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He created everything that the computer is made from, and the minds of man to produce it.

Don't confuse the creation with the Creator.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Must we create computers now to prove our existence?

'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.'

(Psalm 19:1)

• 1 decade ago

"...it is even harder to accept the evolution of human intelligence as the product of random disruptions in the brain cells of our ancestors."

~Robert Jastrow

• AJM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know about you, but I have a brain. That is the best computer around.

And God designed us, He created everything around you, how dare we say we are better than God by inventing a computer? He invented us!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quetzalcoatl gave us chocolate and you can't have any!

• 1 decade ago

*Applause*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.