army guys please help.?

ok I have this friend. he treat me like a little sister? well he army and his birthday coming up. and he wont tell me what he would like. said I don"t need anything. and I worder what would a amry guy like

Favorite Answer

It is going to depend on your budget. I hope that you know him well enough to know some of his likes and dislikes. He may be into racing, biking, reading, hiking, water sports, skiing, cooking, cars and the list goes on and on. This sounds like it will be the first gift that you have ever got for him so you don't need to go all out. It is more of a thought at this point than anything else especially since he told you that he don't need anything. Could be something small like a DVD or a CD, maybe just a home cooked meal where he can see where you took your time on something that he liked. Gosh.....I can think of a million things but it will have to be tailored to what he likes. I hope that this helps.....Ohh Just because a person is in the military does not mean that his gift have to be military oriented.

Source(s): 15 years military exp

Get him a DVD of an action adventure movie.

A violent video game.

If he says he doesnt need anything whatever you get him will be fine. He's just happy to have you.

Get him a gift card to his favorite place to eat or shop

• Chuck

An ebonics dictionary.

• Dave P

A hooker. Oh wait, that's the Navy.

Pssst! We don't believe you. LOL