army guys please help.?

ok I have this friend. he treat me like a little sister? well he army and his birthday coming up. and he wont tell me what he would like. said I don"t need anything. and I worder what would a amry guy like

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is going to depend on your budget. I hope that you know him well enough to know some of his likes and dislikes. He may be into racing, biking, reading, hiking, water sports, skiing, cooking, cars and the list goes on and on. This sounds like it will be the first gift that you have ever got for him so you don't need to go all out. It is more of a thought at this point than anything else especially since he told you that he don't need anything. Could be something small like a DVD or a CD, maybe just a home cooked meal where he can see where you took your time on something that he liked. Gosh.....I can think of a million things but it will have to be tailored to what he likes. I hope that this helps.....Ohh Just because a person is in the military does not mean that his gift have to be military oriented.

Source(s): 15 years military exp
  • 1 decade ago

Get him a DVD of an action adventure movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A violent video game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he says he doesnt need anything whatever you get him will be fine. He's just happy to have you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Get him a gift card to his favorite place to eat or shop

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

An ebonics dictionary.

• Dave P
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A hooker. Oh wait, that's the Navy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pssst! We don't believe you. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.