X-Factor 2009 Auditions?

I'm 15 years old, and I've been thinking about auditioning for X-Factor 2009 for some time now.

Can anybody tell me what the odds are of me getting to meet the celebrity judges.

And also when the application forms are available.

Thanks alot

• Jade
    Favorite Answer

It'll take a long time to actually get to them, it's not like on TV where they walk in and oh look there's Simon.

You'll need to be extremely good or bad to make it to them, and then even if you do it's unlikely that you'll get onto TV. If you're 'average' then sorry but you might not meet them. Try singing in front of family and friends to get some feedback first.

The video 1 is a virus iv reported him muhaaaa

• erly

no longer me :( yet i understand a number of my friends are going to :D i understand one among them has astonishing probability of having someplace interior the contest :) Alexandra deserved to win, did no longer she ^^ nonetheless for some reason i could of enjoyed seeing the expression of JLS extra in the event that they gained, dunno why do merely, yet im happy for the two one among them, as they have now replaced their lives ^^