Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever get the feeling that....?

..There is something EVIL growing inside you, and it could come out pretty soon....

cuz i do :S

*star* if that evil thing inside you has already come out...

Update:

sheesh, some people cant take a joke! :p

Update 2:

mabe yes i need some serious psychiatric help, but thats not the point!!!!!!!

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like that alien out of that movie where that alien bursts out of that man's stomach?

What is that movie called...?

Anyway, the answer is YES!

Its grinning and waiting to be revealed.

Source(s): And I too need serious psychiatric help.
  • 1 decade ago

yes! u know y? there is a person i love (not girl or boy friend, just my little friend who younger than me 7 years old). i treat him like my own brother! i even tried my hardest to fine a job to suit his time. i found a job which i will have my off day on sunday and he is still studying so i can meet him during sunday. i found this job since a month ago and once i got this job, he was like disappearing! until now i didnt receive any calls or messages from him! how could he do this to me? for him, i sacrifice a better paying job and i chosen a lower one for him so that i can spent more time with him BUT i dont want to become evil cause i afraid that i will hurt him ! i hope he will come to my house like always for once, i will be very happy!

Source(s): please bless me or wish me good luck! u dont have to wish me by giving me 10 points! just wish me from the bottom of your heart, thats enough! thanks for reading my story!
  • Occasionally

• 1 decade ago

at times

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its always out

I wish my evil self was on Steroids

• 1 decade ago

of course it's out, look out world i'm coming!

i already plan to start some kind of evil corporation and dominate everything within site

STAR!

• Otaku
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When even i get really mad i cant control myself and when i get mad i get stronger for some reason. its like there is a demon inside of me that give me power each time i get mad. But ic ant get mad when im around or at my girfriend its like she is the angel in my hell.

• 1 decade ago

She comes out sometimes when I don't think about things first

• 1 decade ago

Oh... well... it should be out... after all, i am 40, bipolar, unemployed and a genius. but, i really think it is waiting for a really bad time like x-mas

• Razzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

happens alot to me. i also tend to like the evil characters in movies at times

but i just wish to know your bad, i'm curious

please answer:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

thanks alot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.