Clear Blue OPK Had two smiley Faces this month 11th Nov & Today?

Had a scan and said no ov on 11th nov but OPK said yes! Today feel nornal twinges and got another smiley face??

Anyone think of a reason?? Am i wasting £20 per month on these things??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hey Sweet thang!!!

Oh I really dont know honey - maybe on the 11th of november you had some kind of surge of LH but maybe not enough to release an egg - and maybe you are properly ovulating now!

if I were you I would grab my coat and bag jump into my car and drive like a mad thing!!! get home safe mind you!!! as soon as you arrive in - grab your hubby and get busy honey!

all joking aside....I just dont think that you should ignore the smiley face....take it as a warning, and go for it!

Oh Honey, I really really hope from the bottom of my heart that you and hubby get a bfp - how perfect would your family be then. Keep us posted, test in about 2weeks from today!

I am already 5dpo now - and it's flying in! not really thinking about it to be honest, but I am much calmer now than I was the other day!

Thanks for all your kind words - you are such a darlin!!!

Babble and Bago's BFP before Christmas - Honey I can totally see it!!!!!!! PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!

here's wishin on a star!!!! remain positive - things like this do happen - and all the time!!!!!!

Tons of baby dust to you !

x

• Well, if you are wanting to get pregnant it's not technically a waste, but geeze that's expensive. 20 quid? Goodness!

That's how much they are here in America just in dollars. With the exhange rate it's 30.00 now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.