Is anyone working at the CIB bank in Egypt ? I have a job opportunity there and i'd like to know about the ..?

atmosphere of working there.

thanks :)

• Hope
    Favorite Answer

Ok my friend who worked their said the staff were very nice and there was a very friendly atmosphere but the work load was unbearable... too much. Anyway that was 2 years ago, and really we used to call CIB the club, cos it had a lot of young people working there and they brought about a nice friendly atmosphere to the place... and again they used to stay till very late.

Good luck but like Bon said.... now banks have stopped hiring so take yr choice fast if u want to go.

• shdtt

I do not know if the CIB will be a biased atmosphere against Muslims like Mobinil and Orascom , where my friend was asked to shave off his beard and another was discriminated after putting on the veil !!!

But generally banking atmospheres are famous of being friendly but yet very stressful in terms of work and so routineous too, which is something you can take or leave based on your own personality and work aspirations.

Good luck though!

A bank hiring now?

that's weird!

if you are a muslim dont go

Source(s): personal experience