PLEASE HELP...THIS REALLy BOTHERS ME?

MY DAUGHTER WAS ABOUT 1 1/2 YRS OLD AT THE TIME..AND TILL THIS DAY IT STILLS BOTHER ME...BUT MY DUMB *** BROTHER (26YRS OLD) AT THE TIME...WALKS AROUND THE HOUSE HALF NAKED ALL THE TIME WIT HIS TIGHT BOXERS ON.. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT HIS PENIS IS ALWAYS HARD I MEAN IT BE STICKING STRAIGHT OUT .... THIS IS SO SICK.. BUT MY DAUGHTER WENT TO REACH OUT AT IT, SHE WAS LITTLE SHE DIDN'T KNOW BETTER BUT HE DID.... AND LUCKILY I CATCH HER IN TIME , BUT SHE REACHED OUT TO TOUCH IT, AND SHE DID I LITTLE LIKE SHE SQUEEZE IT, BUT HE JUST STOOD THERE AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, DIDN'T SAY STOP TO HER... AND THAT MADE ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE.. IT'S AS IF HE WANTED HER TO DO THAT..... SHE'S 5 NOW..BUT IT STILLS BOTHER ME... SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING.. DO U THINK HE IS A PERVERT??? HELP..... WHEN IT HAPPENED I WAS SO IN SHOCKED THAT I JUST GRAB HER AND RAN IN MY ROOM..... I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO..... BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK,,..HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER DON'T DO THAT....RIGHT???

I live with my mother and brother.... I should be leaving there real soon...

Favorite Answer

Being a 29 year old father of 3 kids, I can tell you that what he is doing is wrong and you should remove you and your daughter from that situation. He should know better then to walk around like that with children around. The fact that he was erect is just even more disturbing. I would say it is in you and your daughter's best interest to leave or if you already did that then to NEVER leave her alone with him or under his supervision. Also it may be a good idea to address your discomfort with your brother or maybe even your parents.

Why are you living with your 26 year old brother? What happened when she was 1 1/2 was not in itself too much to worry about, just her being curious, like what is that in your shorts?, but it should be a red flag to you that your brother did not see it as unacceptable, and I hope that in the last few years you never left your daughter alone with him, and in the future you will not leave your daughter alone with him.

Why have you wrote that in caps ?

So hard to read

I think this is bull ...a grown man should know better