do you think any of these rumors are true??? (lol :))?

rihanna *nd chris brown datinq

beyonce and jay-z qettinq married

ciara beinq a boy

rihanna *nd kanye datinq

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There have been recent rumours that Rihanna is dating yet another superstar, no not Chris Brown but none other than Kanye West. It has been reported that the two superstars of the r&b music world were spotted kissing at a gig in Los Angeles.

Rihanna was seen sitting on Kanye’s lap after a performance in L.A. “Rihanna was sitting on Kanye’s lap, singing along to the music. Before long, the two were full-on kissing each other.”

Although not all confirmed Rihanna has allegedly dated Josh Hartnett, Shia LaBeouf and Chris Brown.

beyonce and jay-z are already married as of april 5th 2008

I don't find any truth in ciara ever being a boy-false.

• erlene
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Im satisfied that im no longer the in elementary words human being who heard about mvp, idk wat the wwe has plan for him, i heard rumors of him debutin a clean topic yet he has yet to finish that, i also heard that some superstars will be makin face or heel turns in the route of wrestlemaina and mvp is on the record of will be turning heel. I nevertheless imagine he ought to get one good push as a heel reason age shouldnt really count number if he can nevertheless wrestle good.

• Jay
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Honest question: Why is "and" spelled "*nd"?

What is "dating" spelled "dating"?

I honestly don't understand and am not trying to pick on you.

• 1 decade ago

who cares?? would you want the whole world talking about your personal life??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the first two, yes

• M&M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

oh yeah, those are correct fo shizzley

• 1 decade ago

i think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.