facing problem of getting bore of each other ?

hi friends i have a gf,who lives far from me and only way to communicate bw us is chat or mobile.we are talking from last 2 years.

initially we use to chat and talk on phone hours an hours but these days

we both feel bored while talking on phone.and even i feel her frustration.

don't what to do for getting the same love as before.

we love each other

give me some suggestion and does it happen in relationship i thought i got true love is it true?

Favorite Answer

The fact that she lives far from you makes this much more common. Because you can only talk about so much until it's not enough. YOu need to have that physical closeness to keep a relationship fun and exciting. It's too hard to keep it like that over the phone. This happens in regular relationships too. I think when you've found the right person, they're like your bestfriend, and so things never get boring, because you love eachother's company all the time and want to be with one another to experience life. I think you need to find someone like that. It doesn't seem like your current relationship is going anywhere.

Try cutting some contact for a day or so. Later when you do speak to her the both of you will have more to catch up on. Furthermore, if theres a chance that the two of you could meet up in the future, start making plans now and set up a meeting place that lies in the middle of you and her. If you try one or both of these perhaps things will change. Otherwise maybe you should start taking your conversations to a different level, just talk about things you've never discussed before.

find interesting things to say to get conversation going. I don't know how far you are in your relationship. Flirting and talking dirty once in a while sometimes will spice things up.