Should I stay , or should I go to Montreal?

In two days, I have a flight booked to Montreal. I told myself it was for a vacation & since I moved away from there, I've missed it. It's only for 4-5 days.

Well, my ex is there and we have tentatively agreed to meet, but now I am getting mixed messages from him and another friend of mine told me straight out, that it is a crappy idea. Now I am doubting myself and considering cancelling the trip completely.

I could just go and meet another friend, see the sights and stay at a B&B, but now I'm just sorta shaken about the whole thing....maybe I should save my money and take a different trip another time?

What do you think??

Favorite Answer

He is your ex for a reason. It will do more harm then good if you do go see him. I dont know how long its been since you have seen him, but it only opens the cut deeper when you do reconnect with him and only slows the healing process. Take a trip somewhere else or dont see him at all. good luck.

save your money! you can take a trip somewhere else!