Breathing/Birthing Classes... What do you reccomend?

My Mom did 'Bradley' I believe, but she said it's important to take one, just so you aren't totally in the dark when you deliver, and I agree. I just wanted to get an opinion and see what has worked best for most people. Thanks!

• Lilli
    Favorite Answer

Bradley is a good one. Lamaze is also, although it is not as good as it used to be. Probably your hospital will offer some free ones, as well. They will not be as in-depth. If you are settled on having an epidural, the free hospital ones will probably be fine. If you think you are going to try going without an epidural, either take an additional class or read up quite a bit.

Bradley method is GREAT! I used it four times. It also has a lower c-sec rate.

Breathe in through your nose, and out with your mouth. Saved me from screaming with my 2nd when they broke the news to me that my epidural wouldn't make it in time for my delivery as she was already crowning. LOL (I enjoyed my epi-free delivery so much I'm going epi-free with the one I'm due with in 6 weeks as well.)