Tarot 1 card spread: Should I tell him that I like him?

I'm crush on a boy. I myself feel that I'm not deserved with him. He's so hot at school like a prince while I'm not beautiful and charming enough. Should I tell him? I did a spread and I got "5 of cups". I use Hanson Robert deck. 5 of cups shows "regret". That means I will regret if i tell him or I will regret if I don't? Please help me, thanks!

• KdS
    Favorite Answer

You asked a yes-or-no question, which tarot cards are notoriously vague and imprecise for. You'd do better to ask something like "What will happen if I tell him I like him?"

Source(s): www.taliastarot.com

I would suggest you work on improving your view of yourself first.

If YOU don't feel you deserve for this boy to like you, then why should/would he like you? You have to like yourself first, and once you do, it will be easier for others to like you as well. You need to work on your self-confidence and let your inner-beauty shine through.

It is obvious by the way you talk about yourself that you already have regret. The five of cups to me would indicate that you need to stop looking at what is wrong or bad and focus on what is right or good.

In the meantime, you don't have to put yourself on the spot and outright tell him you like him - why not just strike up a casual conversation with him. If you know some things he likes, learn a little bit about them so you have something to talk about. Say hello and smile in passing. Show a little subtle interest in him and see what happens.

Five of Cups in this instance suggests that you are focusing too much of your energy on this person and could be heading for an upset if things don't go the way you want them to. Remember the rest of your life and the other things around you - keep your options open. By all means make friends with him, if possible, but don't put all your eggs in one basket!

It doesn't really matter what you do. Either way you will regret it because like Crystal Clear said, you need to work on yourself first.

Source(s): Need a real reading from a real tarot expert? http://www.lavonneparker.webs,com/