Do you like being Hispanic?

Why or Why Not???

I like being hispanic cuz i get to listen all the good spanish music and to be able to speak spanish and have black hair and brown eyes and be able to so "orale, q paso wey" to all my homies

For me... There nothing I dont like about being hispanic...

Update:

cmon where my hispanics at???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.I can communicate with people from 21 countries,the endless varieties of the language don't really matter

I can read great literature in its original language.

This is the practical side.''hispanic''being much too generic a term,these are the main advantages I can think of

Hispanic is not a race by the way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No...I'm considered hispanic, but I don't think I look or act like most hispanics (in the sense that I don't normally have much in common with other hispanics). Spanish is my first language, but I prefer not to speak it. English just sounds a lot smoother.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not Hispanic but I have a lot of Hispanic friends. Without assumption, I can tell you they are definitely proud of their music and cuisine. Definitely.

• 1 decade ago

Agreed, many of my friends are hispanic and they carry it so proudly...I wish everyone was proud of their own race like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

iam not hispanic pero (haha) i speak it and only date hispanish cuz they so0o0oo0o dame fine and i love the culture and all about it with the music too and i love how they all call me muneca(my nickname) AND ITS great i wish i was spanish lol so0o be proud we need many more peeps to be pround of it!!! its a great thing!!:)

• 1 decade ago

Well, I guess no, because I'm not Hispanic. If I was, I would probably.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.