Do you like being Hispanic?

Why or Why Not???

I like being hispanic cuz i get to listen all the good spanish music and to be able to speak spanish and have black hair and brown eyes and be able to so "orale, q paso wey" to all my homies

For me... There nothing I dont like about being hispanic...

cmon where my hispanics at???

Favorite Answer

Yes.I can communicate with people from 21 countries,the endless varieties of the language don't really matter

I can read great literature in its original language.

This is the practical side.''hispanic''being much too generic a term,these are the main advantages I can think of

Hispanic is not a race by the way

No...I'm considered hispanic, but I don't think I look or act like most hispanics (in the sense that I don't normally have much in common with other hispanics). Spanish is my first language, but I prefer not to speak it. English just sounds a lot smoother.

I'm not Hispanic but I have a lot of Hispanic friends. Without assumption, I can tell you they are definitely proud of their music and cuisine. Definitely.

Agreed, many of my friends are hispanic and they carry it so proudly...I wish everyone was proud of their own race like that.

iam not hispanic pero (haha) i speak it and only date hispanish cuz they so0o0oo0o dame fine and i love the culture and all about it with the music too and i love how they all call me muneca(my nickname) AND ITS great i wish i was spanish lol so0o be proud we need many more peeps to be pround of it!!! its a great thing!!:)

Well, I guess no, because I'm not Hispanic. If I was, I would probably.