all geniuses, come answer my question!?

what would be a funny, snarky, and/or clever title to my essay about vegetarianism?

my thesis is: a vegetarian lifestyle is healthier versus a non-vegetarian lifestyle.

*you don't have to agree with it, i just wanna title :) anything will work, cause i'm totally clueless.

thanks~!

Favorite Answer

you're supposed to put the question in the question box...but whatever.

Tying in the title somewhere in the paper is often a good idea. If you have a last line punch line, maybe use part of that as the title. What level is this for? A lot of times at the masters or doctoral level professors don't want "funny, snarky, and/or clever". Since it's an essay and not a research paper, I'm going to guess snarky is ok. Are you planning on publishing this in any journals? You'll want to think of your audience there when you pick a title. If you aren't publishing this and just turning it in to a professor, how much does the title really matter?

All that said, I like this adaptation from a Good Clean Fun song:

"Drop the Knife: The Life You Safe Just Might Belong To You"

Meatless in Seattle... or whatever city you are in.

Eat your veggies!

Old MacDonald's Farm - should have been just a bunch of crop!

To Beef or Not to Beef

Hope this helps!

Eat or be eaten!

Discuss the uncleanly practices of meat processing and how the e-coli bacteriaa will literally eat you alive. LOL

Source(s): <--- not a genius but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.