What industrialized countries have not singed the Kyoto Protocol? If any?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those with the guts not to let other pissant countries tell them how to run their own economy.

• Link
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The United States.

• Coasty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

USA, China, India, and GB had not signed the last time I checked about a year ago so information may be out of date.

Reason why is because any industrial nation to meet the Kyoto Protocol would have to shut down their entire economy. No Industry, No mass transportation, no farming above subsistence levels. For the USA population di of of 68% mandatory to reach said levels of production. Who would die. Not the rich guys damn sure, probably eco-freaks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHO CARES???

If you know any HISTORY.....

Even though other nations SIGNED it..... NONE of them (besides the US) were FOLLOWING the rules....thus putting US businesses at a COMPETITIVE DISADVANTAGE!

THANK GOD for George Bush who walked away to PROTECT US jobs... and agreed to return to the table WHEN the other nations were prepared to ACT.... and not merely talk.

Gee.... where is the support and praise from our "unions" on this one? ONCE AGAIN..... dems hate Bush, even though he was 100% RIGHT on this one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know the US hasn't. I don't know of any others but there probably are one or two.

• 1 decade ago

U.S., China.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.