V!C asked in TravelAustraliaSydney · 1 decade ago

I'm a foreigner and wants to study in public high school in Sydney, Australia,tips and advice please?! ?

I'm an Indonesian boy Chinese race,I'm entering year 11,I'm a shy person,and hard to get to know new people.I'm a quite person,does Australian boys are friendly? Actually I talk much,if you've already become my friends. Does Australian boys rude and mocking each other?or make fun of friends?or humiliating their friends? I'm a kind person,if you know me already.. And I don't want to be friends with Indonesian students,I want to be friends with Australian and other nationality,so I can improve my English. Please give me some advice,so I could be a nice friend to Australian... And anybody from Sydney or any places in Australia who want to make friends with me,add me to your YM list or skype, my e-mail: vic_santoso@yahoo.co.id and my skype name: victorlvjc

Favorite Answer

I'm sad to say that many Australian high school kids are rude and tease each other. I wish I could tell you otherwise. It's a different story at university though, where people are nice to each other and mingle well with people from all over the world.

you would be between the shortest women in college, yet you have gotten a good number of girls folk very resentful of your weight. certainly, i do no longer think of your very own visual charm will reason any complications and if all and sundry comments, their is an aussie asserting that stable issues are available in small programs!

what ever maybe you should have friends where you come from