should i ask him or just let it go?

So ive been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks now. We arent exclusive or anything but we have this unspoken agreement that we wont see anybody else while this is going on. Well, he started working out a lot lately and I found out its because his ex is coming into town (im not sure if its a visit or permanent move) do I ask him if he is planning on getting back with her?

He told me when we first started talking that she means a lot to him but he doesn't do the drugs etc that she does and thats why they broke up.

what do i do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just ask him and see what he says.If he says no then trust him,but keep an eye out.If he says yes say you wanna not date him till he gets over her. :D

• 1 decade ago

You should ask him as soon as you can- how serious he is about being with you. Because if he really wants to be with you he wouldn't even consider seeing his ex. Need to be sure you get the honest truth out of him. Hope this helps- best wishes

• 1 decade ago

Yes just ask him what his intentions are. He wont mind you asking if you mean anything to him. Honesty is always the best policy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

girlie yes ask him about it talk to him let him know what and how you feeling... always remember that closed mouths don't get fed and if he is talking about he still care about her then let him know you can't change how he feel but it ain't coo for them to be trying to kick it one on one but if you really want to be with him then let him know how much you care and never give up" let the water flow" good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if he is really into her, he will do what he wants to do even behind your back if you don't want drama move on there are plenty of people to get to know don't limit yourself....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask him about it...bc if you ignore the fact that shes coming ...he might think that your not interested anymore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.