Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I think they should have hired Judge Judy to be in charge of the bailout money. ?

Do you think it would have been better or worse and why?

No but the exec's don't either.

Favorite Answer

I personally, don't think.

No, really, the whole thing cracks me up, best joke I've seen in years.

(sadist one too).

Congress told the auto execs. "we wont reward poor management", there's so much wrong with that comment, I just don't know where to begin, but let's start with "reward", the "banks" get a "reward" for poor management, the government gets a "reward" for poor management, etc.

I could go on, but, back to the Q, judge Judy should have been G.W.'s babysitter, I mean while, "in office". Maybe she could have explained the constitution is, NOT, "just a god damned piece of paper", and, that, he "swore" twice, to protect it. Or, that, "war crimes", are bad, or, that his, "vice prez.", has some serious, "conflict of interest" issues. We need someone with "some" morals, to keep these people in line, since it's obvious they can't do it themselves.

Hi Tina, Sorry i did not open my mail box for a couple of days, but i don't know who judge judy is; and, and what was the case in question about, as i a from india, but i wish to thank you for the answer to my question you had given me earlier

• Janet

Judge Judy anyday...I would love to have someone I know go to court with her. That someone would be notched down a thread or two

• Srsly

Lol, Judge Judy? Does she have any financial smarts at all?

I don't think Judge Judy would be the person for the job. She hates freeloaders lol.

• Jay

I'd prefer to see Suzi Orman.

I agree or Paris Hilton!

Better because you can't pee on her leg and tell her it's raining.

• Beau R

She would give it to the deserving only.

• Why not? Can't be any worse.