How can i cover up the stretch marks on my chest?

I have pale skin and i like it so no fake tans pls :)

Favorite Answer

Dermablend! It's body makeup that is water/sweat-proof (within reason) and there's a whole line of coverup stuff. It's what I use, and it works really well! Just make sure you get the right shade (I'm different shades in the summer/winter, as most people are). I can vouch for it personally, as I bought some this summer in order to cover marks in the same area. I purchased a tannish color, and thankfully it blended really well/ covered so well that I used a bit on my face during a week when I broke out (worked great, but felt a bit heavy for everyday use on the face).

Try it, I think it's the best stuff out there - and it's not ridiculously expensive, I got mine from an eBay seller at a good discount!

Good Luck!

Source(s): www.dermablend.com, www.Ebay.com, and my own research when I was searching for a coverage product of my own!

Try it, see if it is ok for you. The other day I was bored and thought I'd try some of my Revlon Colorstay foundation on some of my marks. It covered them, but not completely. I'd say it covered them by about 75%... You could still slightly see them. The only thing is, you will have to make sure the colour of the foundation matches your skin near too 100% as possible, otherwise it will look horrible. It will look fake, and cakey. When you get a match, set it with translucent powder afterwards to help the foundation stay on longer.

Rub almond oil onto the the stretch marks in the mornings and before bed dont wash off do this for about i 16 days and then about four or three times a week.

This actually works as my auntie had LOADS of stretch marks after she had a baby and now the marks are hardly noticeable this also helps prevent stretch arks in the future!

Hope this works for you xoxox

Source(s): Witnessed

Mederma, a product that helps reduce the visibility of scars, is useful for stretch marks. It does not cover the stretch marks up, but it may make them less visible.

Keeping your skin very hydrated with cocoa butter (I like udder balm) helps keep your skin from developing stretch marks.

As far as cover up goes, a foundation may help but you run the risk of it coming off on your clothes.

• Hollis

cover stretch marks chest

Avons Re-fine strech mark smoother works great at reducing the appearance of strechmarks. they have a 100% satisfaction garauntee so if you don't notice a difference just send it back for a full refund. You can get it online for $13.00 www.youravon.com/tbunner product # 008092. if you put foundation on it it will only draw attention to the area, so i would use this cream.

You can get special oil or lotion that'll make them go paler with time. And then maybe a light foundation. There's also a medical make up called Camouflage, for people with bad skin conditions.. I think that covers everything. Hope that helps.

Cocoa butter clears up stretch marks.

How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks

1. What are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are scars left behind when skin is overstretched, and fibers in the middle layer (dermis) have broken. They most often occur during pregnancy, bodybuilding, extreme weight gain, occasionally puberty and are usually found on the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, legs, and upper arms. Fresh stretch marks appear initially as red lines and then slowly fade to a pale white color over the course of several months. While it is possible to reduce and even eliminate the appearance of stretch marks, it is much easier to prevent them.

2. How to Prevent Stretch Marks

Since stretch marks occur when skin is stretched to the limit of its elasticity – it follows that the best prevention is either to reduce the cause of stretching or to increase elasticity (or both).

Increase your Skin’s Elasticity

Skin Creams and Lotions – Lotions containing cocoa butter are rumored to not only help reduce stretch marks, but to help prevent them entirely. Any cream or oil that is made specifically for the prevention or treatment of stretch marks will help keep your skin healthy and elastic. If you are pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor first as lotions can contain ingredients that may be passed to your unborn baby or into breast milk.

Vitamin A, E & C – Supplementing these vitamins may help increase the strength and elasticity of the collagen within your skin and reducing your chance of forming stretch marks.

Stay hydrated. Every try to squeeze a dry sponge?

3. Stretch Mark Removal

If you’re more concerned with getting rid of stretch marks than preventing them, read on. There are many methods to choose from, ranging from home remedies for stretch marks, to medical and cosmetic procedures. You will notice that every single one of these remedies also helps promote the overall health of your skin – the healthier your skin is, the better it can heal itself. Always consult your doctor before undergoing any treatment, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.

Home Remedies to Remove Stretch Marks

Time – Stretch marks, like all types of scarring fade over time.

Retin-A (Tretinoin) – 0.1% Tretinoin creams have been shown to significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks in a study published in the May 1996 Archives of Dermatology. See your doctor for a prescription. These creams work best when used on fresh stretch marks. WARNING: Do not use tretinoin treatments if you are pregnant of breast feeding as the active ingredient may be passed to the unborn child or the breast milk.

Exfoliate daily – use a loofah or scrunchy to remove daily.

Vic’s Vapor Rub – Many people have reported success using Vic’s Vapor rub by applying it to a washcloth or paper towel and rubbing it forcefully into the scarred skin on a nightly basis for a few weeks.

Increase Circulation – by taking hot baths and massaging the areas regularly.

Tanning – Go sunbathing! Tanning can diminish and even eliminate minor stretch marks. Be sure to use sun screen.

Vitamin E Gel – Break open vitamin E capsules and rub the oil into the skin over the stretch marks daily for 2 weeks.

Unstretch the skin – After the skin returns to its normal, unstretched size, stretch marks often become nearly invisible.

Stretch Mark Creams and Lotions – Using stretch mark creams and stretch mark lotions that heal and beautify your skin can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The following ingredients are widely accepted as beneficial for this purpose:

Cocoa butter

Rose hip oil

Emu oil

Jojoba oil

Castor oil

Shea butter

Vitamin A

Vitamin E

Vitamin C

Know of any more? Please use the form at the bottom of the page to share them with other visitors here.

Medical Procedures for Stretch Marks

Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure popular in spas and salons where the top-most layer of skin is removed by chemical or mechanical means.

Endermologie – Endermologie machines massage and work the skin in order to increase circulation and expel toxins.

Laser Therapy – There are several different types of stretch mark laser treatments available that can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and heal you skin. See your dermatologist for the latest information on these methods.

Cosmetic Surgery – Stretch marks typically appear below the belly button and the only way to remove abdominal stretch marks is with a tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck some of the skin below the belly button is removed. For stretch marks that appear on other areas of the body cosmetic plastic surgery can help depending on the areas affected.

I dont know, maybe foundation and powder?