name of romantic movie?

A movie about a man who buys an old desk and finds a letter from a girl in it from 100 years ago and they start to correspond.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's called the The Love Letter I own the movie but i only watched half of it

• 1 decade ago

THE LOVE LETTER

Campbel Scott and Jennier Jason Leigh

HALLMARK MOVIE... You can buy it at any store......

"Can a letter -written in the 1800's, but never mailed change the life of a man in 1998? The Love Letter is an enchanting love story of two people linked by destiny, but seperated by more than a century of time. When Scotty discovers a love letter in a secret compartment of an antique desk, the words from an unknown woman seem to speak directly to his heart. Scotty is so moved that against common sense, he feels compelled to respond. Miracuously, his letter finds its way to Lizzie in 1863. There correspondance-begun in curiousity- soon flourishes into a love so powerful, not even time itself can seperate them. As their letters continue, Scotty realizes that Lizzie, living int he treacherous Civil War times, may be in peril. Can he rach out across time to help..... or is he trapped hopelessly in the present? The magical love sory shows that romance is always possible, even though it sometimes comes in uncoventional ways."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Love Letter it has campbell scott in it check out its imdb page

hope this helps xxx

• 1 decade ago

the love letter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think you might be referring to Somewhere in Time, though I'm not sure.

• 1 decade ago

the lake house?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.