Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i have prob plzz help me?

here is a guy v both r lover almost more den 2years bt he never us to call me im da one to call him every hour!! n texts!! i ask him y he doesn't calling me he said if i call him every hour wat is der to talk so he is not calling me!! wen ever i ask abt dis he says im always complaining!! y he cant understand me wat i xpect!! plzz help wat shuld i do

Everry hour blimey talk on msn its free

and look how u spell fings before u post it on

and wait for him to phone u or just go 2 his house

personaly if my girl friend foned me evry hour i wudnt pick up or just tell her to sod off

lol

My boyfriend wants me to call him every half an hour. It gets annoying. Maybe you should not call him so much and he'll start calling you. That's what I did. I stopped answering and then he stopped and I would start calling him. He's probably just annoyed.

the more you buy in to what he wants, things are going to stay the same, they aren't going to change, if he says you will give him exactly what he wants, he'll Just keep on asking, and YOU are to blame for that! out your foot down and explain clearly your expectations and how you think things can be worked out better!

tell him you feel that both of you should do the calling and you are only always calling him because he never calls you, although i think if thats his attitude you should loose him, he needs to think about your feelings my ex used to phone me every night just to say hi although we had all our classes together.

xx

well i am having the exact same problem and although it is damn hard to do what am about to advice you but it works alot

stop all sorts of communication with him dont call as much dont txt as much, be out of sight and he will sense it

maybe you should try explaining youre situation to him. try laying off the calls and texts as well. they can be annoying(i found out the hard way!!). if he simply cant be bothered maybe you should consider splitting up...(?)

hope this has been helpful

xXj3liBnXx :)

• ?

n;ioasdufnf dv,. sdvj

efZ<>vsoefuqe

Translation: You need to get a hobby. Stop trying to control this poor boy he's just a child!!!! and so r u.

the first thing you need to do..

learn how to speak english

the second thing you need to do

take a class on grammar

and then lastly..

re-type your sentence so that we can all understand it, want to read it, and want to give you a decent response!

Maybe, you should use your free time to learn the english language first. so that you can Communicate properly.

stop calling him evry hour. y is u so clingy. u sound realy anoyin. let them gt on with der life