Who thinks liquid bandage is more painful than a fork in your eyeball and uncomfortable as well?

Tried this stuff on a cut on my hand and about jumped out of my skin in pain when the stuff was applied. You'd think they'd put a label on the stuff saying, "only people who have pried an eyeball out of the socket with a fork may have an indication of the level of pain this product may cause." Then there's a hard crust on it which takes forever to heal. Never have I appreciated neosporin and a bandaid more.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It hurts less than a fork in the eye. Trust me on that one. Yes it is annoying compared to a Band-Aid but it is also faster and no cleanup. I wouldn't recommend it.

Source(s): I've had a fork in my eye...
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I wouldn't put a liquid bandage on it because a popped blister needs to breathe. Liquid bandages are good for cuts and scraps because the whole point is too keep all the bacteria out, and it covers more thourougly than a regular bandage would.

• Hollis
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

thinks liquid bandage painful fork eyeball uncomfortable

• Sara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah, there is some sting to it, but to compare it to a fork in the eye, I think I'll take the sting.... ; )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Warm it up in hand before application, as reduces discomfort.

I'd take this any day instead of stitches.

• 1 decade ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah that stuff is bogus.

i never really bought that LIQUID BANDAGE? yeah right pal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.