Who thinks liquid bandage is more painful than a fork in your eyeball and uncomfortable as well?

Tried this stuff on a cut on my hand and about jumped out of my skin in pain when the stuff was applied. You'd think they'd put a label on the stuff saying, "only people who have pried an eyeball out of the socket with a fork may have an indication of the level of pain this product may cause." Then there's a hard crust on it which takes forever to heal. Never have I appreciated neosporin and a bandaid more.

Favorite Answer

It hurts less than a fork in the eye. Trust me on that one. Yes it is annoying compared to a Band-Aid but it is also faster and no cleanup. I wouldn't recommend it.

Source(s): I've had a fork in my eye...

I wouldn't put a liquid bandage on it because a popped blister needs to breathe. Liquid bandages are good for cuts and scraps because the whole point is too keep all the bacteria out, and it covers more thourougly than a regular bandage would.

• Hollis

thinks liquid bandage painful fork eyeball uncomfortable

• Sara

Yeah, there is some sting to it, but to compare it to a fork in the eye, I think I'll take the sting.... ; )

• Alex

Warm it up in hand before application, as reduces discomfort.

I'd take this any day instead of stitches.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah that stuff is bogus.

i never really bought that LIQUID BANDAGE? yeah right pal.