what is the air force really about?

Favorite Answer

The United States Air Force is so much more than flying planes, it's also more than people who know nothing about it run around calling it the "chair force". The Air Force is the smartest branch of service, they encourage your best on and off duty and push hard to help you meet your off duty educational goals. On duty, it is very competitive for promotion, but succeeding is one of the greatest accomplishments you will ever feel in your life, i'm sure that's true with every branch. Serving in Iraq and having my medal pinned on my chest was indescribable too, I work Security Forces which is often time a thanks less job but we go out there and give it our all-defending Nuclear Weapons! How many people know or for that matter get such close proximity to Nuclear weapons, one of our country's greatest forms of defense?? The Air Force is the greatest Air Power in the world!

Video gaming , Kewl TV commercials and Fake moon landings.

Diversity training, playing video games, and surfing porn on the internet.

Source(s): Air Force Veteran 95-99.