who are you most comfortable with-friends or family?

Just asking, as for me, i think i am more comfortable with my friends...

Favorite Answer

family of course I'm comfortable and friends too but as myself I would feel more comfortable to talk about my problems to my friends but when someone annoys me from the family I get mad and start to go more towards my friends hey you can't pick your family but you can pick your friends and the most important thing in life is to not pick your nose lol. sometimes some things are better told to my family than my friends and sometimes the other around. but as a normal hang out it's both of course!!

Source(s): the best me!!!!

Well i would have to say both. Cause when your at school you see your friends way more then your family and you can talk to them and hang out. And also when your at home its just you've been around your parents longer then your friends and you know them more and you should always be able to talk to either one. I feel comfortable around both.

not all my friends but only my besttt friend ive known her since day care and im a sophmore in highschool now , im the most comfotbale with her cause im with her more then im with my family

i would have to say both as my moms my best friend and yet i cant always tell her everything so i turn to my friends

Source(s): theres always some one for some one

My family. I know I can say almost anything and they won't fault me for it.

family....friends can easily betray you. at least family will think twice...and i mean only immediate family...not unclesaunties etc