How to get rid of a cold in two days?

I'm 15 and i've been out of school since friday and thanksgiving is thursday(obviously) and I would like to know if theres any remedies that will get rid of this cold.

My symptoms are:

Stuffy nose

Sore throat

Body aches

Coughing

Wheezing(asthma induced)

Fatigue.

Please help I want to feel better for thanksgivng and to not spread any germs to my baby cousin whos 9 months old.'

Thank you if you can help:]!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That sounds like a flu virus - it could take up to a week to be rid of it completely, but you shouldn't be contagious by Thursday. Get plenty of rest & fluids, and WASH YOUR HANDS frequently & disinfect phones, door knobs, etc. to minimize the chance of spreading it to others before Thursday - you don't want your mom to get sick before then!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rest. Lots of Airborne. Mucinex and probably Dayquil/Nyquil. Of course lots of fluids too.

• 1 decade ago

theres no cur for the common cold just wait it out but I got a couple of tricks for that cold though for the sore thoart swish warm salt water through your mouth stuff nose just take a hot steamy shower

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stay in bed alot. get some advil or Tylenol for your body aches. and some cough medicine and sore throat. hope you feel better! happy thanksgiving!

Source(s): I've had soooo many colds before D=
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

contact me for free consultation at asthmahomeopathy@yahoo.com

Yahoo Chat Id : asthmahomeopathy

• Xiomy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You need rest, lots of fluids and over-the-counter remedies.

• 1 decade ago

vitamin C and plenty of it ..about 8,000 a day...also zinc..but be careful on the amount of zinc..i would buy coldEZ and suck on those with the added vitamin C..you'll feel fine in no time..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.