How to get rid of a cold in two days?

I'm 15 and i've been out of school since friday and thanksgiving is thursday(obviously) and I would like to know if theres any remedies that will get rid of this cold.

My symptoms are:

Stuffy nose

Sore throat

Body aches

Coughing

Wheezing(asthma induced)

Fatigue.

Please help I want to feel better for thanksgivng and to not spread any germs to my baby cousin whos 9 months old.'

Thank you if you can help:]!

Favorite Answer

That sounds like a flu virus - it could take up to a week to be rid of it completely, but you shouldn't be contagious by Thursday. Get plenty of rest & fluids, and WASH YOUR HANDS frequently & disinfect phones, door knobs, etc. to minimize the chance of spreading it to others before Thursday - you don't want your mom to get sick before then!

Rest. Lots of Airborne. Mucinex and probably Dayquil/Nyquil. Of course lots of fluids too.

theres no cur for the common cold just wait it out but I got a couple of tricks for that cold though for the sore thoart swish warm salt water through your mouth stuff nose just take a hot steamy shower

stay in bed alot. get some advil or Tylenol for your body aches. and some cough medicine and sore throat. hope you feel better! happy thanksgiving!

Source(s): I've had soooo many colds before D=

contact me for free consultation at asthmahomeopathy@yahoo.com

Yahoo Chat Id : asthmahomeopathy

• Xiomy

You need rest, lots of fluids and over-the-counter remedies.

vitamin C and plenty of it ..about 8,000 a day...also zinc..but be careful on the amount of zinc..i would buy coldEZ and suck on those with the added vitamin C..you'll feel fine in no time..