Give me some good jokes/pranks?

ok, im looking for some funnnnny, inexpensive practical jokes/pranks for pull on somebody. 10 points to the person who give the most/ best pranks/jokes.

Favorite Answer

duh yes!!!

heres sum

one time,our school,for some reading project gave everyone in school a tshirt saying reading is better than cell phones and computers and tv.. of course nobody wore theirs. i snuck into the gym class of these 3 popular girls everyone hates,and wile they were showering i took their shirts and left the 3 tv shirts (2 of my freinds donated theirs) too. they had to ewar the shirts all day.

if there is someone yoy really dont like, spill a bunch of those little foam beads from those smushy pillows into a cup,than put them in a persons hairdryer. clean up all that fell. when they dry the hair.theyll be showerd with little foammy beads resembling lice eggs. they are real hard to get out,so people will think they have lice.also u can put lice shampoo in their stuff.

if u ever go to another countries bring back a ton of pennies (or whatever the lowest value coin there is. when u return,hide all the money all over a friends house in odd places. theyll wonder where it all came from.

hiding place ideas,

in the middle of a tp roll.thell pull on tp,and munny cums out.

in socks in their drawer

interspersed in a can of yheir change

under things

on top of doors, the moneyll fall wen they shut door

be creative.

it is so funny:)

get one of those hole punchers that makes holes in paper. empty the compartment full of the punched out holes. put the little paper circles on top of the ceilig fan. whem it is turned on little dots will snow everywhere. i did this to a cabin at summer camp mu cabin had a rivalry with.

get a little singing greeting card and cut out the part that makes it sing. put it under a door so whenever the door opens it sings.it is very hard to find the card. one time the one i put under a friends door stayed there for over a month becauuse he didnt see it.

one year at summer camp after a cabin of boys saran wrapped us girls outhouse toilet i was angry.i took a box of laxitives i brought,and 10 donuts i snuck from the staff lounge,i put the laxitives in the donuts, and left them on the porch with a note saying congrats! you won the most camp spirit award. sincerely steve.

steve was the camp directer.that night after dinner the boys ate them. that night after they went to bed,i snuck out and tied their doors and windows super tight with fishing line.

the next day,the camp woke up,and started out on a hike,nobody noticing the shouts from them,or their absence,they had spent all the time since the laxitives ttarted working at 6am,till noon "going potty" in various containers since the outhouses are in seprate buildings from cabins

Source(s): my brain

1. Put firecrackers under the toilet lid, so that when someone sits...yeah.

2. Take some tape, like a bunch, in a wad and put it in someones hair.

3. Tie some fishing line to a ten dollar bill, and place it on a sidewalk. Hide somewhere with the other end of the string. When somone comes along snag the bill away from them. I did this at the beach, it was so AWESOME!!

4. Call a business on the phone. Let's say pest control. Then just make crazy demands. "Yes, I want you to know that I have a child who is really psyco, and he's acting like a bug, so I want to show him how bugs get treated in this house. I need you to come and spray him."

5. Put clear seran wrap under the toilet seat.

6. While someone is sleeping, stack a wall of something in front of their door, so that when they open it all the stuff falls everywhere. (coke cans or something).

Cereal Box Switch

Remove the plastic bags from cereal boxes and switch them around. Your victim will scratch his head wondering why Cheerios came out of a box of Lucky Charms.

Mail Box Prank

After the mail has already been delivered, fill the mail box with ping pong balls or packing nuts. Then ask someone else to go get the mail.

Lottery Ticket Swap

This one takes some pre-planning. All you have to do is buy someone a lotto ticket today and tomorrow go out early and buy another ticket with the exact same numbers as the winning ticket from yesterday. When the victim of your prank isn't paying attention swap the newer ticket with the old one. When the person looks in the paper for the winning numbers, he or she won't even realize the date is wrong on the ticket and will believe it is the big winner.

Bend Over Splits

Place a dollar bill on the floor and as people walk by and try to pick the dollar up, you stand nearby and tear a small piece of cloth. It will sound as if the victim of the prank actually split their pants and most of the time they will check their rear and leave in embarrasement.

Push or Pull

Print out some signs that read, "Push" and "Pull" and tape them to doors at your local stores. Make sure to place them on the wrong side. Then sit back and watch as people push when they are instructed to pull and vise versa

Shoe Polish Phone Prank

Coat the reciever of someone's phone with shoe polish and then give them a call. Instant gratification. Make sure you match the colors of the polish and the phone. Small amounts of shaving cream work too.

Upside Down Cup

Fill a cup with water about half way. Then place an index card over the cup. Then turn the cup upside down on your co-worker's desk. Finally, carefully slide the index card out from underneath the cup. Whenever your co-worker decides to pick the cup up, he will be drenched in water.

Bar Of Soap Lather Prank

Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your victim tries to use it, he or she will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.

Ypto Ypto...errr!!! TYPO!

Be carefull with this one, as to not ruin the keyboard. All you have to do is simply and very carefully remove a few keys and switch them around. If your victim is one of those "look up and down" typers. He or she will be very confused while trying to get work done.

Confusing Drawers

Before your co-worker arrives at the office remove his desk drawers and switch them around. He will definantly scratch his head over this one. Hint: In case you cannot remove the drawers, just remove the items and swap them.

• kolker

My fiance informed me of a senior prank that he was once facet of in prime university. They took the principals automobile (an historic vw trojan horse) and positioned it on best of the university constructing. Then there was once our soccer groups prank. The night time earlier than a recreation with our rival university, they cross to the opposite colleges soccer subject and utilising lye spelled out our faculties identify around the 50 backyard line.

• GargVK

funny joke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A wish for Christmas

A wish for Christmas It is around christmas time and santa is sitting in the middle of the mall in his big holiday setup.He has a line of kids lined up to sit on his lap and tell him what they want for christmas. As the line dwindles down; a little 5 year old boy comes up and sits on santas lap. Santa says to the little boy"I bet I know what you want for christmas". "I bet you want a puppy, P-U-P-P-Y"; touching the tip of the little boys nose with his finger after every letter of the word. The little boy responds"Nope". So santa again says"Then I bet you want a bike,B-I-K-E"; as he again touched the tip of the little boys nose with his finger. The little boy again said"Nope". Well santa's starting to get a little pissed off. So he thinks to himself that he'll try one more time. So he says to the little boy"I bet you want a fire engine,F-I-R-E-E-N-G-I-N-E"; once again touching the tip of the little boys nose with his finger after every letter of the word. Where to the little responds"Nope". Well at this time santa's really pissed off. So he says to the little boy "Then what the **** do you want for christmas"? The little boy then looked at santa and said"I want some pussy, P-U-S-S-Y; and don't ******* tell me that you can't give me any because I can smell it on your finger"!

The joke is in your pants.