Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why do people be worrying about...................?

Why do ppl worry about how you look or the way you dress or do your hair.

They put so much energy into wondering how you are living how you do things but have anything to do with you/they don't even take care of you?

Why are ppl this way worrying about things/ppl that really don't pertain to them at all?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I worry far more about your education and your grammar. Because someday, your generation will be the one running this country, and I am frightened.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

every ones a walking book, some have more

attractive covers than others, but all books have

one thing in common, they were written so as to

be read . . .

" Why are ppl this way worrying about things/ppl that really don't pertain to them at all? " . . .

Cause books have something else in common, they all hope to make,

the best sellers list . . .

• 1 decade ago

I think it's perhaps in ones nature to look at someone else and 'size' them up to consider their faults. Human nature -the sinful part of man is always looking for ways to undermine and belittle others. It's the lust of the eyes that causes this distraction.

When we really learn to love one another as Jesus loved us and gave himself for us, we will continue to judge people using ourselves as the ruling or measuring stick. We can't use ourselves as this judgment - we have to use Jesus who is the all-knowing and all perfect and all wise God.

Think about it - from the days of Adam and Eve- in the garden, they were perfect. When sin entered their lives, they immediately looked upon themselves in a hateful manner - they no longer saw their beautiful bodies as God created, but they were ashamed and wanted covering to hide what he created. We are still doing that today - we are ashamed of ourselves and when we look at others, we want them to feel the same shame.

• 1 decade ago

some ppl r just lik that...they always care how ppl see them on the outside...this is gonna sound corny but it only matters on wats on the inside...told u it was corny! hahaha

=]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think how you look is important becuase your going to get judged on how you look no matter what.. And if you go to a job interview all shabby you not going to get the job.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

becuase of magizines -.- and the news ppl think that if someone they can related to dies they well die to. ppl are just stupid and follow what the red, see, and hear

• 1 decade ago

some people do some people don't just there personality how they think of the way you dress

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.