Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need your help............ can you help me with my problem i hope so?

i like this boy and he like me well that what he tells me i don't know what to do he all ways ask me to go hang with him but then he tells me that he don't wan a girlfriend am i just wasting my time?

I've found because I've been in situations such as this that it is a waste of time because your setting yourself up to like someone who "only wants to hangout with you" and not pursue anything. If you like someone and its real feelings you act on those feelings and those emotions you don't try to put them in the friend catergory or make them wait around hoping for a chance they might change there mind. Good luck girl! and remember you deserve somebody who deserves you.

Well i would nt say your waisting your time for one your spending time with the guy u like♥ and the other thing hes telling that he don't want a girl friend •••maybe •••hes just shy ; he wont tell u straight out he LIKES you ...guys are like that☺

Not really. Its best to respect each others wishes if you would like to be in a relationship with this guy. Just wait