Be absolutely up front with me please?

like this man but he is a player a bit.We were really good friends for years as well,then we had feelings for each other for a while but because he was a bit of a lad,I never had a relationship with him.We fought and didnt speak for months,then we kind of got ok again.But why does and did he always do this?On nights out he asks me if i am going,then i show up and he sits/ talks to all the beautiful girls, and then says it's my fault cause i dont talk to him...and it's true, I don't because I won't go running to him.What do you think?

The confusing part is that while he is SUPER confident with other women,most of the time he cant look at me while he is talking and cant seem to make conversation.Likewise me, and I rarely if ever speak to him.

He has loads of female friends who are way better looking than me and he is totally confident around them.I would think he wasnt into me except he was for so long and there is def a chemistry.why does he behave this way?

Favorite Answer

I noticed at the beginning you admitted he is a bit of a player. You are good friends but emotions and feelings caused a problem.

Honestly, I have been in this situation and can relate to where you are coming from. He is manipulating you and playing you at times but then seems so sweet and then there is the chemistry.

Just talk to him about it. Be straight up with him. That is what I did with my guy friend. It didn't turn out how we both expected it but it helped. Trust me you keep having this on and off friendship and getting confusing messages, signs and other things from him is going to drive you nuts.. Trust me... I was so dang confused at times I couldn't think or eat. I kept wondering if our friendship was still there..

It is best to get things out in the open. When I finally did talk to him, he was in shock that I actually do. This really did help. We talked a lot and it has brought us closer and no longer fight as much. We still have more things to discuss but things are certainly better. I am no longer confused. Everything is out in the open.

I am not saying you should do this.. But trust me. It will drive you up the wall.. I value all my friends especially the ones that I am very close to. He is one of my best friends and I want to keep that closeness. That is just me..

I hope this helps some what... But in the end I can tell you to follow and listen to your heart. It may get you in trouble or may have the best answer. Just listen carefully before you do... That is what I did.

Sounds like he's Different with You, Because You DON'T FALL All Over Him etc. It Honestly sounds like he's trying to make you jealous or get a reaction from you??..IF You Fancy Him Maybe you should JUST Tell Him Straight Out?! Bit Hard tho' IF He's a "Player".. Good Luck and all the best

You guys are clearly not a match. This relationship sounds like too much work, and neither of you is comfortable with each other. Plus, you sound like you're not willing to give him what he wants, as is evident by your statement "I won't go running to him." Why wouldn't you?

Chemistry is not enough to sustain a relationship if you can't even talk to each other. You both need to call it a day and no hard feelings. There's something better out there for both of you.

Source(s): I guess that's as upfront as I can be

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time...he is the way he is, a player, and he will never change so if you are unhappy with that, then you need to move on.

yea, Judy gets too very own and Mathis will crack jokes on you and embarrass you if he would not such as you. Brown is so previous college that he's not extremely as much as par with the way issues go right this moment. i could quite go in front of Alex or Milian

Why does HIS behavior even matter!?! Look at your behavior...do you want to be in his life? If you do, then STOP what you are currently doing and go after what you want. When he is speaking to someone else and you want to speak to him, go over to him and command his attention. If there is definitely chemistry there, then stop wondering about the "why" and stop reacting and start acting!!!

Choosing to try to have a relationship with a man you know to be a player is like choosing to put your hand on a stove you know to be hot. To know that you're going to get burned, and then to do it anyway, makes no sense whatsoever.

sometimes we can be comfortable with those who do not know us because we have nothing to prove, but those who are near and dear to us, leave us for a loss of words, confront him find out his intentions put him on the spot.

Source(s): self just my opinion

I have read your other questions. All you want is to feel better than these other girls. I don't think you even like him. You just want the ego boost.

Please... forget this guy. He is not good for you AT ALL.

you get to him more than any other female (he is behaving like a teenager, ignoring you and flirting with others when you are there-ugh)

and he doesnt know how to react, he probably doesnt much like it either!!

guys, go figure

but yey you|!!