Emmaa. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do you shave your vagina hair? Girls only please :)?

im wanting to shave my vagina for the first time, i know how to do the top of it but how do you do the bottom part of it ? near your bum? because im scared because it seems like a hard place to shave their. and should i moisturize after?

Also when you shave will it be uncomfortable for sex? But i have heard that if you shave everyday it wont be as uncomfortable?

Thanks in advance :) x

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I never use shaving cream, not even on my legs, and I shave it all off. You just have to be careful. I just press the razor gently to my skin and shave. Don't add a lot of pressure like you would your legs. I guess because I have shaved for so long its not uncomfortable to me. Well when it starts to grow back, like I haven't shaved in a couple days, which is rare, it starts to itch a little. Nothing you can't handle. The sex is SO much better too. ;)

Have you considered getting a Brazilian wax? I haven't done it yet, but I want to and will soon.

If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me. - Not you perverts writing in either...Mr "I'll do it for you".

Take Care and Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

If you do it once you do have to keep it up .However, most of my friends don't do the entire thing but go with a bikini shave. Which means you leave only what would be covered by a bikini bottom. That patch can be really really uncomfortable growing back and very itchy because of the type of hair that grows there. The hair else where is actually finer and less coarse so not as bad as you may think. However if have to use a good shaving lotion with lots of warm water and a good new sharp razor. Yes it may be a little irritating for physical contact after the 1st time especially if you get razor burn but after you do it a couple of times and find the right combo of razor/lotion that works for you there won't be any problem in that area.Don't moisturize right after because the pores are open and this will further irritate your skin but you can like the next day. *Sit on the side of the tub...this helps!

Hope that helped. Tryed to be as tactful as possible.;)

• 1 decade ago

Its easiest if you put your ,leg on the edge of the shower and shave the back part. Just be care full if its a new blade cuz cutting in that area hurts like hell. You can moisturize yes. It keeps it soft and smooth. It will be uncomfy for the first few times cuz you not used to it. But don't shave it every day. Only shave it when there a little longer then stubble. If you shave stubble it hurts cuz the razor pulls the hairs. I know this all from personal experience. Lol. A shaved vagina is better then an unshaved one. Its more comfy. Hope i helped. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

I shave, but the first time you do shave it will be very itchy. After that it wont. It was comfortable when I had sex.but make sure that you don't have hair growning in that will hurt you and him. It's like kissing a guy who did not shave. But once you shave you can't stop keep it up. And when you are on that time of the month don't shave. It will help you not to get ingrown hair. Your it grow back nice and smooth. Mine did. I started for the front then work to the back. Use your hand when you shave the from the back. So we wont cut yourself. Yes you should use some light moisturize, but use it when you shave they have good moisturize shaving cream. Hope this helps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

im wanting to shave my vagina for the first time, i know how to do the top of it but how do you do the bottom part of it ? near your bum? because im scared because it seems like a hard place to shave their. and should i moisturize after?

Also when you shave will it be uncomfortable for sex? But i have heard that if you shave everyday it wont be as uncomfortable?

Thanks in advance :)...

Source(s): shave vagina hair girls please: https://learn.im/e22/how-do-you-shave-your-vagina-...
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Also when you shave will it be uncomfortable for sex? But...

Source(s): shave vagina hair girls please: https://tr.im/5UyHX
  • 1 decade ago

Well if you keep go over the hair with the razor then it gradually makes the layer thinner, and then it will get easier to shave,

once you done it once you cant let it grow back as it will be very uncomfortable.

The first few days that you do it, you need to moisturize it and it will become easier every time you do it.

(: good luck x

• 1 decade ago

You just shave as you would normally, ofcourse you have to be a little more careful because it is more sensitive. And after you shave there is these cream that prevents irritation it really works well you should try it.. its called Bikini Zone

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kay the best way to go is take a hot bath, to make the hairs less coarse, shave with the hair not away from it. When you get to areas you cant reach well enough, I use nair,

always moisturize after! lol or you will die, and sometimes it can be uncomfortable with sex, but if you use anti itch cream it helps.

• 1 decade ago

Someone ppl have suggested using conditioner instead of shave gel, and it works so great, nice and smooth. I can get pretty far back to get most of the hair, I sit on the edge of my tub, and spread my legs as far as possible, and just take my time. Oh and btw, you can buy something called coochie cream that will help w/the itching.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.